Quiet pumping solution for high volume high pressure fluids
The new triple screw pump from Applied Pumps is a unique solution in the market place, in that it offers a very quiet pumping solution for high volume and high pressure fluids. The Settima triple screw pump lends itself well to hydraulic cooling, lubrication and fuel transfer applications.
Watch the Settima Triple Screw Pump product demonstration video:
Key advantages of the triple screw pump
- The small diameter of the pump means the pump is suited to tank top units where the pump can be submerged. The pump can also be used as a dry stand-alone pump, which can be fitted directly into pipework.
- The intimate nature of the screw means volumetric efficiency is high.
- The robust design and balanced nature of the pump means high pressures can be handled.
- The pumping action is finite and so the output is very controllable – doubling the size or speed, doubles the output.
- Screw pumps are able to handle viscous fluids that a centrifugal pump would not be able to handle.
- Centrifugal forces are not required for operation, so pump speeds can be low, making them highly controllable, smooth and less disruptive.
- The simplicity of the design makes the pump a cost-effective purchasing decision.
Click here for more information on the Settima Triple Screw Pump.
Applied Pumps Ltd
Applied Pumps Ltd are Industrial and commercial pumps specialists. A completely independent company, we offer a vast of pumps and fluid handling solutions to industries worldwide. We have every type of pump for every type of application.
Get the latest process industry news
Interested in receiving even more industry-leading news from Process Industry Forum delivered directly to your inbox? Then sign up to our free newsletter. Bringing you the latest news, trends, innovations and opinion from across the process industry, our exclusive newsletter gives you all the industry insights of the moment in one, easy-to-digest bulletin. Stay ahead of the competition with regular process industry news instalments from PIF.