12 reasons to go for a Spaciotempo temporary building
Spaciotempo’s temporary industrial buildings are built to last, which is why some of their modular storage buildings have actually been in operation for more than 25 years. Little wonder these temporary buildings are in such long-term demand when you consider these 12 reasons that they can benefit your business.
There are so many factors that lead Spaciotempo customers to keep their temporary structures for many happy years. Here are 12 of the best reasons to choose Spaciotempo temporary buildings.
1. Safety standards – Spaciotempo’s modular storage buildings are always calculated to meet British Safety Standards. Wind Loading BS6399 and General Snow Loading BS6399, the same as permanent buildings.
2. Rapid response – Spaciotempo pride themselves on quick reaction times. They can have a site visit booked within 24 hours of you placing the initial enquiry and could have installation underway immediately.
3. Customer satisfaction – A large volume of Spaciotempo’s business is from repeat customers. In a survey of their customers, 100% of them would use Spaciotempo again and would recommend them to a colleague or friend.
4. Working with you – Spaciotempo collaborate with you to find the perfect solutions to your additional space requirements. They’re happy to attend as many site visits as you require, in order to develop the best solution.
5. Complete solutions – Spaciotempo are able to offer you complete temporary building solutions. They can supply lighting, access solutions, electrics, kitchen supplies, washrooms facilities and more.
6. Vast experience – Spaciotempo have over 40 years of experience across industrial, retail and sports markets. The vast collective knowledge of their staff makes them ideally qualified to guide you through the process.
7. Quality assured – Having their own manufacturing facilities enables Spaciotempo to invest in R&D, innovation and training to ensure they provide bespoke temporary building designs, based on your exact requirements.
8. Reliable installation – All of Spaciotempo’s temporary industrial buildings are delivered to site and installed and dismantled by their own qualified operations staff. So all on-site personnel are fully trained and compliant with H&S regulations.
9. Guaranteed availability – Spaciotempo hold a quantity of readily available off-the-shelf temporary buildings in the UK, which means they also have the capability to cross hire stock to ensure they always have a solution.
10. Turnkey solutions – Spaciotempo’s bespoke temporary buildings are designed and manufactured by them to ensure that they suit your specific requirements and are tailored to your available space dimensions.
11. Ultimate flexibility – Spaciotempo’s standard range of modular storage buildings can be installed and operational at a moment’s notice, allowing businesses and organisations to contract and expand in line with demand.
12. UK and Ireland wide – Spaciotempo can deliver their premium temporary structures across the UK and Ireland. Their Business Development team travel all around the UK for site visits on a weekly basis.
As you can see, Spaciotempo go the extra mile to give you the best possible product, the most efficient service, and the most cost-effective and flexible solutions.
Speak to us today about your Temporary Building needs on 01889 878 623 or email [email protected].
Spaciotempo are the leading supplier of temporary buildings, temporary warehouses, temporary storage, loading canopies and retractable tunnels in the UK and Ireland.
Get the latest process industry news
Interested in receiving even more industry-leading news from Process Industry Forum delivered directly to your inbox? Then sign up to our free newsletter. Bringing you the latest news, trends, innovations and opinion from across the process industry, our exclusive newsletter gives you all the industry insights of the moment in one, easy-to-digest bulletin. Stay ahead of the competition with regular process industry news instalments from PIF.