Avelair Compressed Air Solutions
Avelair ltd, established in 1993, is a specialist design, manufacture, service and sales company, supplying a full range of air and gas compressors and compressed air equipment. The company is a member of the British Compressed Air Society and is ISO 9001 certified.
The standard range of air compressors, include standard and variable speed drive units, are available from 2.2 kW up to 160kW and are all built in Bury St Edmunds, UK.
The technical team consists of three CAD trained team members and a TUV Nord Machine Safety Expert. Autocad is used for the in house design of the standard range and special build compressor packages. Autocad is also used for the in house design of the electrical designs and drawings. Orders and proposals can be supported by GA drawings, P&IDs , electrical schematics, line diagrams, control philosophies, and power and control design overviews.
We design and sell compressed equipment to suit the following specifications:
• Standard industrial electric rotary screw air compressors
• Fully packages single or duplex compressed air packages including electrics, pipework and condensate
• WIMES packaged compressed air systems – Water Industry and Mechanical Engineering Standards
• ATEX certified gas compressors (Zone 1 and 2) for use in a hazardous area.
• ATEX certified air compressors (Zone 1 and 2) for use in a hazardous area
• HTM 02 certified compressed air equipment for medical use
• Siemens Simicode controlled for higher communication levels via profibus for Building Management Systems
• Packaged compressors offering ISO 8573 Class 0 for oil free compressed air using Catalytic Technology
• Full feature packages for dry and oil free air
• Bespoke mobile breathing air systems
• Containerised and mobile compressed air packages
- Water & Wastewater