Best practice and emerging technologies in process automation and control
Spend three days with leading figures from industry and academia as you consider best practice and emerging technologies in process automation and control.
Attendees at Advances 2019 will enjoy access to:
- presentations and posters from practitioners with in-depth experience of the traditional process control sectors and insight into how automation will change the industry
- plenary speakers from industry, academia and the regulators who will share their understanding of the evolving role of process automation and control
- a trade exhibition of process automation and control products and services
- workshops exploring key topics in more depth
- social and networking opportunities.
The conference will provide a focus for promoting learning and practice in the application of IoT technologies, big data analytics and machine learning in the process manufacturing sector and an opportunity to develop professional networks for new entrants into the field.
Attendees will go home equipped to deliver the most effective use of automation technologies at their workplace and to take advantage of the potential and promise of 'smart manufacturing' in the process sector.
Mark your calendar and don't miss this great opportunity.
Event In Detail
Get the latest process industry news
Interested in receiving even more industry-leading news from Process Industry Forum delivered directly to your inbox? Then sign up to our free newsletter. Bringing you the latest news, trends, innovations and opinion from across the process industry, our exclusive newsletter gives you all the industry insights of the moment in one, easy-to-digest bulletin. Stay ahead of the competition with regular process industry news instalments from PIF.