Quick overview of the Online Analysis System
The Online Analysis System from Bürkert is a modular and compact water analysis unit, which is easy-to-install and maintain. With different analysis cubes that can literally be ‘hot-swapped’ in, without the need to disconnect the unit, the Online Analysis System provides the ultimate in control and flexibility in your water applications.
Compact & Modular Online Analysis System due to the latest innovative technology
- Outstanding compact design thanks to the use of leading micro technologies.
- Miniaturised design possible by sensors based on MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical systems).
- Unique combination possibilities of analysis parameters in just one single, compact device.
- Compact system leads to cost reduction due to:
- Less space
- Less wire
- Less maintenance
- Smaller sample volumes
- Multiple Parameter analysis in one device provides:
- Easy installation and commissioning
- Easy integration into other systems
- Maintenance done by one company
The Capabilities and Communication options of the Online Analysis System
- Continuous monitoring of high priority water parameters:
- pH Value
- More to come!
- High resolution 7” touch screen for easy operation and visualisation.
- Can be extended by further Sensor Cubes connected to one single Display unit.
- Monitoring of the values and signalising warnings when values exceed predefined limits.
- Access to logged data via data stick (USB port), Ethernet or by Fieldbus.
- Regulated dosing of treatment solutions.
Watch: Product demonstration video of the online Analysis System
Get the latest process industry news
Interested in receiving even more industry-leading news from Process Industry Forum delivered directly to your inbox? Then sign up to our free newsletter. Bringing you the latest news, trends, innovations and opinion from across the process industry, our exclusive newsletter gives you all the industry insights of the moment in one, easy-to-digest bulletin. Stay ahead of the competition with regular process industry news instalments from PIF.