Part-return electric actuator from AUMA now with modular design
AUMA is unique in the market place due to the modular approach they take to automation solutions. AUMA tailor their automation solutions to individual applications and have designed their product range so engineers can select features that allow for compatibility and consistency in installation, operation and maintenance.
AUMA are extending their range of modular electric actuators by introducing the AUMA SQ .2 part-return actuator range in 2013. This actuator range is based on the same modular concept and technical design as their popular multi-turn actuator introduced in 2010 (SA.2). This advancement to their product range allows for even more flexibility and customisation to end-use applications.
Benefits of the modular design part-return Actuator
- Modular design allows for flexibility, compatibility and consistency
- Flexibility of solution means wide range of automation demands can be met
- Options for explosion proof or weather proof solutions
- Can select with Fieldbus or without Fieldbus option
- Actuator range can cater for pipeline diameters from 100mm to several metres.
- Increased torque capability, compared to predecessor product – SQ.2 now has a range between 50Nm and 2,400 Nm
- Product is compatible with multi-turn actuator range (SA.2) – an important benefit considering these products are regularly installed together
- Compatibility across product ranges (SQ.2 & SA.2) means maintenance and inventory management is streamlined and less expensive.
AUMA will be exhibiting their new generation part-return actuator AUMA SQ .2, alongside their other innovations for 2013 at their stand at Valve World, EXPO 2012.
Anyone who has had experience with the modular SA.2 multi-turn actuator, are you excited about this innovation from AUMA?
AUMA Actuators Ltd
AUMA Actuators are World Leaders in solutions for motion control. AUMA’s range of Electric Actuators can be found operating gate, globe, ball and butterfly valves in plants worldwide.
Get the latest process industry news
Interested in receiving even more industry-leading news from Process Industry Forum delivered directly to your inbox? Then sign up to our free newsletter. Bringing you the latest news, trends, innovations and opinion from across the process industry, our exclusive newsletter gives you all the industry insights of the moment in one, easy-to-digest bulletin. Stay ahead of the competition with regular process industry news instalments from PIF.