Murrelektronik announces food and beverage pro cables
Murrelektronik is constantly operating to create the most efficient, cost-effective and safe products for your business and application type. In this blog, PIF will explore the brand new Food and Beverage Pro Cables, expertly designed for use in food processing facilities. Having recently been approved by UL and FDA, along with ECOLAB, Dr Weigert and Diversey accreditation, we touched base with the engineers behind what makes these Murrelektronik pro cables so diverse.
Benefits of Food and Beverage Pro cables
Due to the complex nature of the food processing industry, Murrelektronik’s Food and Beverage Pro cables are made of hygienic V4A stainless steel and polypropylene. This demonstrates that they have pushed the boundaries in order to exceed both EHEDG and FDA cleanability requirements.
Furthermore, the food and beverage M12 connectors are resistant to the effects of high-pressure cleaners, which would be essential in the food and beverage industry to hygiene requirements. They can also withstand temperatures of between -40 to +105°C, making them ideal for use in the food processing operation, they are also highly durable.
Being cautious goes without saying when processing food. Murrelektronik has gone above and beyond to highlight this with their food and beverage pro cables, with a cutting-edge ice blue jacket design. They also contain laser labels to ensure permanent identification, excluding any risk of ambiguity when it comes to maintenance.
Murrelektronik Food and Beverage Pro cable range
The full food and beverage M12 connectors range includes ten products, offering male and female cables with an extensive array of features:
● M12 female 90° shielded with cable F&B- PVC 4x0.34 shielded gy- UL/CSA 1,5m
● M12 female 90° shielded with cable F+B- PVC 4x0.34 shielded gy- UL/CSA 10m
● M12 male 0° with cable F&B Pro- TPE-S 3x0.34 bu robot+drag chain 1,5m
● M12 male 0° with cable F&B Pro- TPE-S 3x0.34 bu robot+drag chain 3m
● M12 male 0° with cable F&B Pro- TPE-S 3x0.34 bu robot+drag chain 5m
● M12 male 0° with cable F&B Pro- TPE-S 3x0.34 bu robot+drag chain 7,5m
● M12 male 0° with cable F&B Pro- TPE-S 3x0.34 bu robot+drag chain 10m
● M12 male 0° with cable F&B Pro- TPE-S 4x0.34 bu robot+drag chain 1,5m
● M12 male 0° with cable F&B Pro- TPE-S 4x0.34 bu robot+drag chain 3m
● M12 male 0° with cable F&B Pro- TPE-S 4x0.34 bu robot+drag chain 5m
It is unsurprising that the Murrelektronik pro cables have been so accredited by such respected establishments within the food and beverage industry, having created such an innovative and resilient product. For more information on the food and beverage M12 connectors or any of Murrelektronik’s products, get in touch today.
Stay connected with Murrelektronik. Murrelektronik is the UK arm of the world leading Murrelektronik GmbH, supplying connection technology to the engineering industry.
Get the latest process industry news
Interested in receiving even more industry-leading news from Process Industry Forum delivered directly to your inbox? Then sign up to our free newsletter. Bringing you the latest news, trends, innovations and opinion from across the process industry, our exclusive newsletter gives you all the industry insights of the moment in one, easy-to-digest bulletin. Stay ahead of the competition with regular process industry news instalments from PIF.