Electrical Safety explained…
In this article, PIF spoke to Martin’s Rubber to find out more about keeping protected around electrical equipment. Electrical safety is at the top of the priority list when dealing with electricals. This is why Martin’s Rubber offer a wide range of bespoke electrical safety rubber products that allow you to take the most effective precautionary measures.
In this blog, we take a closer look at electrical protection and pedestrian, as well as traffic, safety.
Electrical Safety Products at Martin’s Rubber
Martin’s Rubber produce a number of products that can accommodate your electrical safety needs, including:
- Electrical safety matting – will protect against electric shocks when working with high voltage equipment.
- Gloves suitable for electricians – available in a range of classes and sizes.
- Cable protectors – protect both electric cables against damage, as well as personnel from trips and falls.
- A variety of speed bumps.
- Heavy duty cable protectors.
- Wheel stops.
- PU foam impact protectors.
All of the safety products at Martin’s Rubber are designed and tested to provide you with the upmost safety.
Why Martin’s Rubber should be your first choice for Electrical Safety Products
Martin’s Rubber keep your safety in mind. With competitive prices and a high level of quality, their products have been used in the defence industry, by universities, nursing homes and the Ministry of Justice.
Here are a few reasons why you should choose Martin’s Rubber for your Electrical safety requirements:
- ISO-2000 certified company.
- All of their electrical safety products go through a structured process, which includes being electrically tested.
- Outstanding value for money.
- Reliable delivery service.
- Certificate of conformity with every product.
- An extensive choice of products, ranging from office solutions through to specific products for electricians and contractors.
Find out more information about electrical safety products by calling Martin’s Rubber today on 023 8022 6330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the latest process industry news
Interested in receiving even more industry-leading news from Process Industry Forum delivered directly to your inbox? Then sign up to our free newsletter. Bringing you the latest news, trends, innovations and opinion from across the process industry, our exclusive newsletter gives you all the industry insights of the moment in one, easy-to-digest bulletin. Stay ahead of the competition with regular process industry news instalments from PIF.