10 reasons to choose Martin’s Rubber Company
If you’re looking for a rubber manufacturer with bags of experience, as well as cutting edge expertise and peerless customer service, then look no further than Martin’s Rubber Company. Here are 10 reasons to make them your rubber supplier of choice.
If you’ve used one industrial rubber supplier, you’ve used them all right? Actually no. Because once you’ve read these 10 reasons to choose Martin’s Rubber Company you’ll realise why our happy customers rate us so highly.
10. Approved Quality Standards – In recent years, Martin’s Rubber Company’s Quality Control systems have become more formalised and third party accreditation is now integral to our expectations. We take pride in maintaining these accreditations, including of course ISO9001:2008.
9. Research and Development expertise – Martin’s Rubber Company’s involvement in R&D can mean long-term support for blue chip customers, where project teams are tasked with evaluating future technologies and bringing developments through to a production stage over a tight deadline or relatively long timespan.
8. Effective design input – Our highly skilled staff regularly provide extensive design input into customer products, where industrial rubber or sealing components are required. This can involve the creation or modification of 3D files and the provision of 2D drawings for parts, as well as FE analysis to assess design after a product failure or prior to manufacture.
7. Bespoke manufacture and custom build – With facilities to undertake multiple stages of manufacture, and then subassemble or kit parts to order, Martin’s Rubber Company provides a complete manufacturing and supply service.
6. Responsive industrial rubber supplies – Our in-house facilities and material stocks mean that we can often offer very rapid response lead times. We deliver specialist and medium volume job batch production, with “Fast Track” facilities for rapid response manufacture.
5. Unrivalled experience of industrial rubber products – Whether it is rubber moulding in all its forms, gasket cutting, rubber extrusion applications, hydraulic or other types of seal – Martin’s Rubber Company offers the widest range available in the UK.
4. Cutting edge technology – We have invested heavily in class leading 3D CAD CAM software along with five axis machining capabilities. That means we have the scope to offer traditional or state-of-the-art techniques, depending on what’s appropriate for the job.
3. 150 years of experience – It is not often that any company passes such a significant milestone as 150 years of continuous trading, but Martin’s Rubber Company are proud to have achieved something in the rubber industry that few manufacturing companies do in any industry.
2. Technical know-how across many industries – We have a wealth of industrial rubber supplies experience, gained over many years and across many industries, including manufacturing, engineering, motorsport and aerospace to name but a few.
1. Peerless customer service – Martin’s Rubber Company’s technical experience and unique industrial rubber products would not be nearly as much value to our satisfied customers were they not backed up by a strong service ethic and technically competent staff who always strive to provide “can-do” creative solutions.
So there are just ten reasons to make Martin’s Rubber Company your preferred rubber suppliers. But we can easily give you a hundred more!
Contact Martin’s Rubber Company today on 023 8022 6330, or email email@example.com, for more information about all our rubber manufacturing services and products.
Get the latest process industry news
Interested in receiving even more industry-leading news from Process Industry Forum delivered directly to your inbox? Then sign up to our free newsletter. Bringing you the latest news, trends, innovations and opinion from across the process industry, our exclusive newsletter gives you all the industry insights of the moment in one, easy-to-digest bulletin. Stay ahead of the competition with regular process industry news instalments from PIF.