As pioneers in plastics and injection moulding technology ASV Stübbe have been producing valves and pumps for pipework construction for over 40 years. They are a successful company covering markets worldwide.
In 1961, ASV Stübbe manufactured the first moulded ball valve that was fully made of plastic. Nowadays, Stübbe manufacture a wide range of plastic valves for use with aggressive media, including ball valves, diaphragm valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, pressure control valves and solenoid valves.
ASV Stübbe valves are applicable in environmental, chemical and surface technology, wherever aggressive, corrosive and water endangering substances are handled. In response to the specific product requirements of their end users ASV Stübbe use corrosion resistant metals and PVC-U, PVC-C, PP, PP-n, PE, PVDF, PTFE.
Stübbe’s Ball valves offer a wide range of process solutions in the specialist applications including industrial, chemical, water treatment, sanitisation, irrigation and electroplanting. Specific features include:
- One piece designs, welded or moulded, Or
- Multiple piece designs, screwed
- Can be fitted with actuators
- Optimised inner ball diameter for high kv- value
- Cost effective with excellent price/performance ratio
- Removable ball seat and ball
- Lockable hand lever
- Connection with trapezoidal thread
Diaphragm valves are used for controlling fluids containing a high proportion of solid particles. ASV Stübbe produce a range of diaphragm valves suitable for neutral and aggressive liquids or gaseous media with abrasive particles. Applications include chemical, water treatment and electroplanting. Specific features include:
- Come with visual position indicators
- They can be equipped with actuators
- Compact designs with high flow efficiency
- All control functions are possible by adding or removing the respective springs
- Lift limit and manual emergency control as standard
- Excellent control throughout the entire closing and opening path of the valve
- Optimal pig valve
Pressure Release Valve
The launch of the DHV 715-SL / DHV 716-SL Pressure Release Valve offers protection from corrosion through optimised design, it is almost screw-less thus making it more resistant in aggressive environments. The plastic pressure relief valve DHC-SL is made without corrosion-prone fastening screws and with a spring dome attached to the bottom section using an internal thread. Features include:
- Pre-set to automatically control pressure in a system
- Constant operating or primary pressure
- Works as an overflow valve and protects the dosing pump – reduces any over-pressure
- Can be equipped with a pressure gauge if required
- Shaped diaphragm and connected piston form a sensitivity reacting unit
- Available with spigot or sockets screw connection if required
We believe that ASV Stübbe offer some of the most innovative products on the market, what are your experiences with their products? Send us an email at email@example.com or leave your comments below.